What are 5 words that mean nice?
alluring, beautiful, charming, engaging, enticing, fair, glamorous, good-looking, gorgeous, handsome, interesting, inviting, lovely, pleasant, pleasing, tempting, adorable, agreeable, beckoning, bewitching.
Excellent, laughs, joy, rainbow, outstanding, butterflies, sunlight, kisses, weekends, cake, cheers, relaxing, Saturdays, cupcake, extraordinary, hilarious, moonlight, optimistic, peaceful, romance, internet.
- Buy a stranger a coffee.
- Send a postcard to a loved one.
- Volunteer and give time to charity.
- Bake something for your neighbor.
- Treat someone to flowers.
- Let your appreciation be known.
- Pick up litter at your local park.
- Tell your coworker they're doing a good job.
The idea is simple: Do "26 acts of kindness" — one for each of the 20 children and six adults killed last Friday at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn.
Some common synonyms of flirt are coquet, dally, toy, and trifle. While all these words mean "to deal with or act toward without serious purpose," flirt implies an interest or attention that soon passes to another object. When is coquet a more appropriate choice than flirt?
amorous, coquettish, coy, dallying, frisky, kittenish, teasing.
What are the twelve powerful words? Trace, Analyze, Infer, Evaluate, Formulate, Describe, Support, Explain, Summarize, Compare, Contrast, Predict. Why use the twelve powerful words?
What are the 3 most powerful words?
- Stake Your Claim and Own Your Own Power. Women are too often reluctant to claim their own power. ...
- Gloria Steinem—Michele's Professional Role Model. ...
- Hear More Stories and Read Michele's Blogs and Books. ...
- Order Dr.
Summer afternoon, summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language.
1, 2 pleasure, joy, exhilaration, bliss, contentedness, delight, enjoyment, satisfaction.
- be gracious.
- express friendliness.
- express tenderness.
|New Words to Use||Meanings|
|Acquiesce||accept something reluctantly but without protest|
|Align||place or arrange things in a straight line|
|Amend||make minor changes in a text in order to make it fairer|
Love is the sweetest word in English language. Just apply in every moment and event of your life and get instant bliss through this word.
- “Amour”, the French word for love, has been voted the most romantic word in the world in a pre-Valentine's Day survey of language experts.
To explain this very simply, a unique word is one that's unusual or different in some way. It might have a complicated history or interesting connections to another language. But, primarily what makes an English word interesting is its unusual spelling, pronunciation or meaning.
- Tie a coat to a tree. ...
- Give out free coffee. ...
- Pay for someone's groceries. ...
- Create a care package for a homeless person. ...
- Send a letter. ...
- Bake or buy. ...
- Shovel for a neighbor or friend. ...
- Offer to fill someone's tank with gas.
- World Kindness Day is celebrated annually on November 13th. ...
- Perform a small act of kindness for random strangers, without the intention of being recognized. ...
- · Smile. ...
- · Listen. ...
- · Pay it Forward. ...
- · Holding the door. ...
- · Show Gratitude to a Stranger.
What are 2 acts of kindness?
- Be a friend to a lonely neighbor.
- Celebrate important days with those you love.
- Connect with a conversation.
- Visit the nearest little library and donate a book.
- Be a good listener.
- Create positive bookmarks and hide at your local library.
- Share your favorite book with someone.
- Be kind to your server.
- Write a letter to a friend. Snail mail can be fun! ...
- Call a family member. Give a relative who you've been meaning to reach out to a call. ...
- Send a surprise to someone. ...
- Plant a tree. ...
- Donate to a worthy cause. ...
- Give someone a compliment. ...
- Tip your delivery person extra. ...
- Save a life.
- Giving compliments.
- Giving gifts.
- Saying kind words.
- Showing gratitude.
- Doing an act of service for someone else.
- Being respectful.
- Noticing good things that others do.
- Giving your time to someone else.
For some, giving is even considered a spiritual gift. If God has given you much, you can serve Him by sharing it with others. We are not to worry about having enough; we should share both out of our abundance and our need, and God will not let us go without (Philippians 4:19).
- Appreciate a friend. ...
- Compliment someone in the service industry. ...
- Comfort people around you that feel overwhelmed. ...
- Send pictures of things that you find funny to people you love. ...
- Compliment people using their strengths. ...
- Text people when you think of them.